INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
PULSAR ENGINEERING Srl, with registered office in Via Marino Serenari, 29 – 40013 Castel Maggiore (BO) – ITALY, VAT number02642481200 (hereinafter, “Holder”), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. . 13 D.Lgs 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, “PrivacyCode”) and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (here in after,”GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
- Object of the Treatment
The Data Controller processes personal data, such as name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details, tax references, IP addresses, computer domain names used by users for links to the sites, the URI code – Uniform Resource Identifier) - hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data” communicated by you upon the conclusion of contracts for the services of the owner or direct contact with the owner’s employees or participation in organized events from the same or in which he participated in public form, or subscription to newsletters or information bulletins.
In addition, personal data related to education and work (curriculum vitae and work, educational qualifications, professional skills, tasks, department, work function, compensation and any company assets assigned to the employee as a benefit or other;
- Purpose of the processing
Your personal data are processed:
- without your express consent (Article 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- conclude contracts for services or collaborations for, with and by the Owner;
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from relations with you in existence;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for anti-money laundering)
- exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court;
2. Only subject to your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
- send you via e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller and recognition of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services;
- send via e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts commercial and / or promotional communications of third parties (for example, business partners, insurance companies, other companies of the Group).
Please note that if you are already present in our archives, as already our customers or anyway as a result of existing contacts, we can send you commercial communications related to services and products of the owner similar to those already used, except your disagreement (art 130 paragraph 4 of the Privacy Code).
- Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art.4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the Service Finality relationship and no later than 2 years from the collection of data for the Marketing Purposes.
- Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
- to employees and collaborators of the owner or of the Group companies in Italy and abroad, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (as an indication, credit institutes, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external managers of treatment.
- Communication of data
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR),the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies (such as IVASS), Judicial Authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes.
These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers. Your information will not be disseminated.
- Data transfer
Personal data is stored on servers located in Italy.
In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU.
In this case, the Data Controller here by ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
- Transfers of cross-border data
Your data are destined to our client companies in the Italian territory, in the European Union and may also be communicated and transferred to client companies outside the European Union in compliance with the conditions required by law for such transfer to be lawful.
In particular, this transfer may be made to our branch located in the United States which has signed or will join the c.d. “Privacy Shield.
- Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory.
In their absence, we cannot guarantee the services of the art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional
You can therefore decide not to give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material concerning the Services offered by the Data Controller.
However, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
- Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you,even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- get the indication:
- about the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3,paragraph 1, GDPR;
- the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents
- the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
4. to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b)
- processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator through mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail.
- It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set outing point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only in 4 part. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
- Notification of a personal data breach
- In the case of a personal data breach, the controller shall without undue delay and, where feasible, not later than 72 hours after having become aware of it, notify the personal data breach to the supervisory authority competent in accordance with Article 55, unless the personal data breach is unlikely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Where the notification to the supervisory authority is not made within 72 hours, it shall be accompanied by reasons for the delay.
- The controller shall notify the controller without undue delay after becoming aware of a personal data breach.
The Activities and Services provided by the Data Controller are not intended for minors under the age of 16 (art. 8paragraph 1 GDPR) and the Data Controller does not intentionally collect personal information about minors.
In the event that information on minors were unintentionally registered, the Data Controller will delete them in a timely manner, at the request of users.
- How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- registered letter to:
PULSAR ENGINEERING S.r.l.
Via Marino Serenari,29
40013 Castel Maggiore(BO)
- an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Owner, manager and agents
The Data Controller is PULSAR ENGINEERING S.r.l., with registered office in Via Marino Serenari, 29 – 40013 Castel Maggiore (BO) – ITALY
The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.
- Changes to this Statement
This information may change. It is therefore advisable to regularly check this information and refer to the latest version of the website: https://trac3.bike/